Healthy hiking holiday and active summer holiday in Flachau
A summer holiday in the popular resort of Flachau in the heart of the Province of Salzburg means having fun and and experiencing nature with family and friends. Here you’re in the midst of everything. At the foot of the Radstädter Tauern a summer holiday in Flachau offers a wide range of sporting activities and organised events.
Special events – Bike Night, numerous family attractions and a wealth of outdoor activities make your holiday in Flachau a memorable experience. Hikers, mountain bikers, fun sportsmen and nature-lovers are all well-catered for. Our Hotel Bergdiamant makes an ideal base for whichever sporting activity you choose.
Hiking, nordic walking & trekking
Cycling, mountain biking & e-biking
- 45 signposted tours over alpine meadows, through forests and on high plateaus
- Family-friendly Enns Cycle Path for gentle cycling tours
- Fun sport in Wagrain: one of the best mountainbike parks in Austria
- Biking without effort with an e-bike, battery charging stations throughout Flachau
- Fun & Pro Bike Centre offers guided mountain bike tours
Rafting, zorbing, segway & tobogganing
Swimming, climbing, and high ropes course
- Fun swimming in the Reitecksee Lake in Flachau – Reitdorf and in the Rohrsee Lake in Flachauwinkl
- Sport climbing on indoor climbing wall and climbing trails and rock climbing for experts
- Alpinpark – modern high ropes course and climbing trails with varyling levels of difficulty in Flachau
- High ropes course by the Rohrsee Lake in Flachauwinkl
- Great Nature & Adventure Park for children and adults around the Grafenbergsee Lake in Wagrain
- Themed footpaths, adventure stations, water games, children’s alpine hut…
- Hachau slide in the lowe ropes course, swing forest, giant rope pyramid, archi Niedrigseilgarten, Schaukelwald, Riesenseilpyramide, Archimedean screw etc.
- Interactive plan – Wagraini’s Grafenberg